New Nitrogen Remote Reservoir Coilovers - Available Soon!
K-Sport Inverted Coilovers
The K-Sport GT Pro Damper System sets the benchmark in modern aftermarket performance suspension. The main feature is the race-specification inverted monotube, which separates the oil and gas within the cylinder allowing for a more consistent damping experience both on track and road. Heat from the brakes will have far less effect on the damping qualities. Unsprung weight is also decreased helping to achieve a better balanced chassis, improving both handling and responsiveness. Heat is dissipated more efficiently and there is a finer range of damping adjustment. The inverted monotube design also helps prevent aeration and cavitations, which can alter ride characteristics.
Adjustment - fine tuning for your car.
The GT Pro Dampers have 36 levels of adjustment, allowing you to find the optimum settings for both track and road. Both compression and rebound are set simultaneously, ideal for the track day user. The dampers come with pillow ball mounts on the front and rear where applicable and available, allowing you to alter camber directly without the need for a separate kit. The spring perch is also adjustable allowing for varying degrees of spring preload.
Ride height - lower and raise with no compromise to the damping system!
Setting your ride height has never been easier. GT Pro Dampers are built around an adjustable lower mount, threaded onto the damper monotube, allowing the height to be altered without taking the suspension off and with no compromise on damping travel or characteristics.With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
- Inverted steel shock absorber for durability
- Lower center of gravity and higher chassis rigidity
- Designed to reduce friction for cooler shock oil temperature
- Inverted design like vehicles in WRC and all JGTC cars
- 36-way adjustable dampening
- Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
- Compression/Rebound adjustable
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
- Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
- Pillow Ball Top Mount w/ adjustable camber (not available for some models)
- Monotube High Pressure Design reduces oil leakage
- Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
- One Year Limited Warranty
Ksport 'Road & Track' Normal Coilovers.
Standard K-Sport coilovers feature all the main benefits and quality of the GT Pro coilovers but without the inverted design - ideal for road and light track use. Allows the user to use the car comfortably both on the road and adjust for track.
Check your vehicle application below.